I’m going to call this one perspective…
Have you ever experienced a good situation, or a bad situation (a temporary one of course) that felt like it turned in to something worse?!
Have you ever had an experience that gave you a broad, or very fine view on the beauty of life as it exists?
Sometimes we have to go through uneasy situations, & uneasy experiences in order to see the clearer picture of life as it exists.
I like to consider these temporary situations a lesson.
Consider them a warning that encourages you to be better as a person; or a warning, or lesson, that encourages you to do something better for your very own well-being.
Sometimes we just have to accept life as it already is.
Accept situations as they come, even the sticky wicket situations… because the perspective of life is beautiful , we live, but most importantly we learn…
“When one door closes, a better one will open.” In very time.
Try a little bit harder…
So we could be better people!
Womanhood is literally so aggravating sometimes.. I could go on and on about why.. I’m going to list the top 10 reasons why I think womanhood totally blows sometimes!!!!!
1. Who the f*ck invented periods? Like seriously? Being on your period is one of the worst and painful things any human can ever experience in 1 lifetime.. Definitely my #1 reason..
2. Hormones… What in the f*ck are hormones and why? One minute we’re happy like a hippie, the next minute we literally want to punch someone in the face.. Literally….
3. Bad hair days!!! Bad hair day says it all.. Have you ever had a hair day that was SO BAD you were ashamed to be out in public? A bad hair day before work or school is definitely the worst!!
4. We have nothing to wear!!!! Didn’t we just buy ourselves an entire new wardrobe? Why is it that we can’t find anything to wear!? C’mon!
5. That ugly phase….. Notice how we are beautiful and glowing right around the time of ovulation? Why does that phase wear off a week after ovulating. You know… That hideous phase.. Or is that just ME? LOL
6. I feel like we are under pressure in relationships.. Why is it that we feel like we are obligated to get engaged, or even married to every man we date? Why? I doubt men feel that way.. lol.. Eve had to eat the apple from the tree and make womanhood difficult.
7. GIVING BIRTH… I don’t even have to explain…………..
8. Gaining weight.. literally one of the worst….
9. Why do moms have to do everything???!!!
10. Why must we live in a world where we feel obligated to get dolled up before any event?! Only if we lived in a world that didn’t judge bed hair or dark circles under our eyes…
These are 10 of my reasons why womanhood stinks! Please share yours.. 🙂